Jhingalalaho.com is an online service provider as defined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 and we take copyright violations very seriously and will strongly protect rights of legal copyright owners.
If you are the owner of any content, appearing on the Jhingalalaho.com website and if you have reason to suspect that your intellectual property rights have been infringed in any way that connects to our site, you did not authorize the use of that content, you must notify our copyright agents in writing, to identify for us the apparently infringing content and take the required action. If you think that any of the content on top of, links to content that infringes your copyright, please contact the several third party websites for removal of your content off the net.
All emblems, trade names, service marks, proprietary work, logos documented herein belong to their several owners/companies.
In order to assist the process we have provided an online form for your use. We will be unable to take the necessary action, if you will not provide us with the required information. So kindly fill all the required fields, accurately and completely. Alternatively, you can send a written notice via e-mail to our DMCA agent. Your notice must include the under mentioned details.
- A signature, electronic or physical, of an individual who has been authorized to represent you, the copyright holder.
- Complete contact information of your authorized representative including your name, contact number with area code, physical address and email address so that watchonlinemovies.de copyright agent can contact you.
- Specific identification of the copyrighted work and identification of copyrighted items which you are claiming to have been infringed. If you are claiming infringement of multiple copyrighted works in a single notification you must submit us illustrative list which specifically identifies each of the works that you are claiming to be infringed.
- Specific identification of the location and description of the material that is claimed to be infringed or to be the subject of infringing activity with enough detailed information to permit us to identify the material. You should include the specific URL or URLs of the web pages where the apparently infringing material is located and screenshot of infringing material.
- A hard copy of your complaint in writing stating that you, the copyright holder, has a good faith and believes that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A hard copy of your complaint in writing stating that all of the information provided in the above statement is wholly accurate, and reaffirming that the writer of said letter has been legally authorized, under penalty of perjury, to represent you, the copyright holder.
- A written statement that the information in the notification of complaint is accurate, and under penalty of falsification that the complaining party is accredited to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- The statement of complaint that you provide us, containing all of the above information, should be sent to our designated Copyright Agent by post, fax or email to one of the respective contact addresses below:
DMCA Agent Contact:
Please also note that under applicable law, 17 U.S.C. 512 (f), (c) (3) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to serious civil penalties under federal law, including any monetary damages, court costs and lawyers’ fees accrued by us, and any copyright holders or copyright holder’s licensees who are injured in any capacity following our reliance on the veracity of your representation. You could also be criminally prosecuted for acts of perjury.