USE YOUR 3G SMARTPHONE FOR 4G JIO SIM
You may get jio 4G sim easily but for this there is need of 4G handset. That means for free sim you have to spend minimum Rs. 5000 for 4G handset.
Even to get your JIO sim you have to stand in long queue. In today’s busy life we don’t have time or patience to stand in long queue to buy something and wait for your turn.
As we are the most intelligent species on earth and always we do smart work for example we do online shopping, pay bills online , so why here we are not doing SMART WORK?
Think about this.
Don’t worry Here we have trick from which you can use your 4G SIM IN 3G SMARTPHONES.
ISN’T IT INTERESTING?
LET’S SEE SOME STEPS THAT WE HAVE TO DO…..
Following steps to be follow:
- If you want to use 4G sim in 3G smartphone then these 2 features should be there. i.e Android 4.4 kitkat OS or MEDIA TEK CHIPSET
- You have to install one app name of this app is ‘MTK engineering mode’ . size of this app is 169 KB.
- In MTK engineering mode app some advance setting will come. In MTK setting menu will come in MTK engineering mode. We called it service mode also.
- When you open this app then fill specific code in engineering mode. Then MTK settings => network selection => preferred network option
- In this network mode with GSM and WCDMA 4G (LTE) network options will be there. Select 4G network. After saving this network restart your smartphone. NOW YOUR PHONE WILL SUPPORT 4G NETWORK.
ENJOY YOUR JIO 4G SIM IN 3G SMARTPHONE. FROM THIS YOU ARE GOING TO SAVE YOUR TIME AND MONEY WHICH ARE VERY VALUABLE FOR US IN TODAY’S ERA.